One to one business support
Practical business support for Deaf and Disabled people’s organisations
London’s Deaf and Disabled People’s Organisations (DDPOs) are facing ever more challenges, with demand for services increasing, and funding sources getting harder to access.
Our Business Development Project offers:
• Help to understand what you need to do to make your organisation stronger and more effective
• Capacity building, training and advice in finance and business skills
• Hands on individual finance and business support to some organisations
Our Business Development support is available to Deaf and Disabled People’s Organisations in London.
To find out more about how the Business Development Project can support your organisation, or to request individual finance and business support, please contact Alex Hendra on Alex.Hendra@inclusionlondon.org.uk
The Business Development Project is funded by City Bridge Trust.
More resources available in our Members area
• Member Resource: Getting to Grips with Business Modelling
• DDPO HR Policy Templates
• Toolkit: Making Events Accessible to Disabled People
Not a member? Find out how your organisation can become a member at http://staging.inclusionlondon.org.uk/membership/